Samuel Puccio is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Rodrigo Medeiros, BJJ Revolution Team/Carlson Gracie Team
Samuel started training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in 1997 in Sao Paulo. In 1999 he moved to Los Angeles and trained BJJ and boxing for 1 year with UFC Champion Vitor Belfort and Al Stanke. Samuel trained extensive no - gi freestyle and vale tudo in 2000 and trained with many professional fighters in the Carlson Gracie team as well as instructing at Left Cross Training Center.
In 2001 Samuel began training with Rodrigo Medeiros Competition Team. Samuel continues to train with his instructor and close friend Rodrigo Medeiros. In 2002 Samuel moved to Birmingham Alabama with the hopes of bringing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to the south east. Today, we have 3 locations and 50 students. The competition team is the best in the area.
- 1999 Sao Paulo State champion
- 2001 California State 3rd place
- 2004 Pan American 4th place
- 2006 Naga Champion (Expert Division) No Gi
- 2006 Casca-Grossa Champion (Expert Division) No Gi
- 2007 Pan American 4th place
- 2007 World Championship Master 4th place
- 2008 US National Silver Medal No Gi
- 2008 US National Bronze Medal Gi
- 2008 Pan American Silver Medal No Gi
- 2011 World Bronze Medal No Gi
- 2013 Chicago Open International GI
- - Bronze Medal division
- - Bronze Medal Open division
- 2013 Las Vegas Open International Bronze Medal GI
- 2013 Dallas Open International Silver Medal GI .